Robert A. Kutcher
Best Lawyers 2012-2018:
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation Real Estate
- Louisiana 1976
- New York 1976
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 1977
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 1979
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 1984
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, 1977
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, 1981
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1987
THERE ARE LAWYERS WHO TRY AND LAWYERS WHO DO.
Bob is a doer. He has been selected for inclusion in Louisiana Super Lawyer 2008-2018 and listed in Best Lawyers 2012-2018 in the fields of Commercial Litigation and Real Estate, and his clients range from large multi-nationals to small businesses. He believes the object of the exercise is a satisfied client.
Bob is active in both the legal community and community-at-large, having served as Chairman of the Louisiana State Advisory Committee to the U. S. Civil Rights Commission, Chairman of the South Central Region of the Anti-Defamation League and President of both his local synagogue and Jewish Community Center.
In the legal community, he has served as President of the New Orleans Chapter of the Federal Bar Association, Chair of the Louisiana Disciplinary Board and is currently President-Elect of the Louisiana State Bar Association.
Bob is also a frequent speaker and author of litigation, real estate and ethical topics.
Please use this form to contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.