About the Firm
Louisiana Civil Litigation Firm Protects Your Rights
EXPERIENCED NEW ORLEANS-AREA ATTORNEYS ADVOCATE FOR YOU
At Richard Kutcher Tygier & Luminais, LLP, in Metairie, Louisiana, we are dedicated to resolving our clients’ legal matters as effectively and efficiently as possible. Whether you are engaged in a commercial real estate dispute, products liability matter or insurance matter, our firm has the knowledge and experience to effectively represent your best interests.
Accomplished Louisiana law firm never backs down
Throughout Louisiana, our firm has a positive reputation because of our:
- Track record —Because of our success in previous cases, our firm is highly recommended by clients and colleagues. A number of our lawyers have been selected for inclusion in Louisiana "Super Lawyers" by the Super Lawyers' rating service and magazine, designating them as "outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement based upon independent research, peer nominations, and evaluations.
- Experience — Several of our trial attorneys have over three decades of experience in civil litigation. Partners Thomas M. Richard, Robert A. Kutcher, Nicole S. Tygier and Bradley J. Luminais, Jr. have all earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of high ethical standards and professional ability by attorneys familiar with their work.
- The law firm has held for several years, the Tier One position for The Best Law Firms in Closely Held Companies and Family Buisnesses Law and Litigation – Real Estate
- Several attorneys have received recognition in the Lawyer of the Year category in The Best Lawyers for several years.
- Numerous attorneys have received the highest AVVO rating by their peers.
- The law firm is also listed in the A.M. Best’s Company Directory of Recommended Insurance Attorneys and Adjusters.
- A number of its attorneys have been recognized as preeminent by membership in invitation-only professional societies and associations, such as American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), the International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC), Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel (LADC) and New Orleans Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW).
- The firm is a member of the Counsel on Litigation Management (CLM).
- Dedication — Our lawyers will devote themselves to your case, whether you are dealing with a personal injury, insurance, commercial real estate, family law or business law matter.
Aggressive representation is important to the outcome of your case, and we will provide you with the zealous advocacy you need.
Areas of Practice
Knowledgeable representation for businesses and families
Our firm serves individuals, corporations, government entities and institutions all over the United States in such areas as:
- Casualty litigation — We zealously defend international, national and local companies against claims for bodily injury arising out of automobile and trucking accident, premises liability, product liability and maritime accidents, as well as claims involving professional liability, construction defects, damage to property and toxic torts. Our firm understands how detrimental casualty litigation can be and will do everything we can to defend your interests.
- Commercial litigation — If a liability issue, accusation or dispute threatens your business, you need experienced litigators to assist you. Whether you are dealing with a contract dispute involving commercial real estate or a buy-sell agreement, a construction dispute or a multiparty transaction, our attorneys can assist you with your commercial litigation matter.
- Real Estate — Whether you are dealing with a contract dispute involving commercial real estate, a construction dispute or multiparty transaction, our attorneys can assist you with your real estate needs.
- Business services — Whether you are starting a business, discussing mergers and acquisitions or settling shareholder disputes, our business services team can assist you with the necessary documents and agreements.
Our Firm, with partners with decades of legal experience, puts that experience to work for our clients.
Contact a diligent Louisiana law firm for a free consultation
Richard Kutcher Tygier & Luminais, LLP, in Metairie, is ready to assist you with your legal matters in Louisiana and nationwide. Please call 504-517-9820 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation.