Deani Beard Milano
- Louisiana 1996
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit, 2013
“Well done is better than well said.” Benjamin Franklin
Deani practices in the area of general civil litigation. Deani approaches each case with fresh eyes and looks for economical solutions to even the most complicated matters. She has been involved in every aspect of litigation and has engaged in numerous mediations, settlement conferences, arbitrations and trials across the country, and has practiced at the appellate level in several federal circuits. She is also NITA trial certified.
When not practicing law, Deani spends her time with her family and their English Mastiff. Her interests include tennis, fishing, and reading.
Please use this form to contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.