When You Have to Pick Up the Pieces Turn to Our Gynecological Malpractice Attorneys
Not all mistakes and errors rise to the level of ob-gyn medical malpractice, but doctors practicing in the field of obstetrics and gynecology responsible for surgical or medical errors can cause catastrophic consequences to women and children and even wrongful death.
The most common OB/Gyn medical malpractice claims arise in relation to:
- Failure to timely or properly diagnose cancer of the breast, ovary, uterus, cervix or other cancers leading to delayed treatment and possible wrongful death;
- Failure to timely diagnose and treat socially transmitted diseases (STDs) and other serious medical conditions which may permanently impair a woman's fertility, reproductive health and even her life;
- Misdiagnosis and treatment for chronic pelvic pain;
- Unnecessary hysterectomy or surgery that could or should have been treated medically;
- Substandard neonatal care leading to birth defects or injury to the fetus;
- Surgical errors including bowel or other organ puncture;
- Failure to properly treat high-risk pregnancies
Concerned that a medical error resulted in mistreatment or damage with an OB/Gyn issue? We are ready to evaluate a physician's conduct and help you pursue compensation for injuries from medical malpractice.
Our law firm's lead medical malpractice lawyer, Chip Wagar, has over a decade of medical malpractice experience. Contact our law office today to schedule a free initial consultation.